Connect With Me
I would love to visit your school, or book club to talk about writing (tips and techniques), storytelling (creating a page-turner), the little-known history of the Baltics, or how you can become a writer (my journey was a long and twisted road).
- Twitter: @utamberg
- Facebook: Urve Tamberg – Author
- Goodreads: Urve Tamberg
A few workshop suggestions are listed below but I’d be happy to accommodate your requests. All workshops are interactive and engaging. I use examples, photos, and personal anecdotes to engage. Learn more HERE.
- Writing Workshops for Schools, Organizations, and Groups
- From Reader to Writer
- The Untold Stories of Estonia and the Baltics in World War II
- Reality or Dystopian
A Discussion Guide to The Darkest Corner of the World is available HERE.
Storytelling is a key to connecting with clients. For business and entrepreneurs interested in connecting with their clients on an emotional level, I share storytelling techniques that will persuade people to take action.
Before writing fiction, I worked for 25 years with multi-disciplinary teams to develop creative and pragmatic strategies to create successful business ventures and manage complex change, whether in start-ups or in corporations.
Author to Entrepreneur
It a journey from Author to Entrepreneur. Learn how a business plan will help you identity which products and services add value, help you choose the best ways to communicate with an audience (social media is a tool, not a , and develop your brand as an author. Before writing fiction, I worked for 25 years with multi-disciplinary teams to develop creative and pragmatic strategies to create successful business ventures and manage complex change, whether in start-ups or in corporations.
- What makes you special? What distinctive skills do you have? Learn how to develop a “unique value proposition” that differentiates you from everyone else.
- Do find social media and marketing overwhelming? What are the best ways to connect with your readers? Learn how to decide on the best marketing options for your audience.
- Do you know where your target audience is? Who is your ideal reader, and how do you find them? Defining your audience is a key success factor in choosing the right communication tactics.
Let’s hope that we’ll be attending live in-person events soon!